Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Pre -Black Friday @ CVS

Here are some great deals that I got at CVS! I was so excited I felt like a kid at a candy store, instead of going by my list from top 2 bottom, I scattered threw the store as if it was a scavenger hut.  I saw one lady shopping calming & that she had everything in her cart that I was there to get. I asked her if she knew where an item was & she said I took the last one. Than I saw 2 ladies that were together doing the same thing, only they were rushing up & down the aisle. I became over whelmed, which I normally don't do when am couponing. Once I gathered some items I started my list from top to bottom again so i wouldn't forget anything, this made it so much easier. Many items that I want were already gone :( . I was told that people were there when they opened.  As I was almost done a lady that I was talking to, came up to me & said you can have everything in my cart, because i have 2 cards & there only letting me use 1. I was so happy & I thanked her, She had many items that i was looking for that were sold out.   PAYING IT FORWARD! :)
Here's the breakdown:
2 Coffee Nips candy $.88 E . 1 Kraft Mac&cheese $.99. 1 Powerade $1
1 Listerine pocket $2.99. 1 Easy feet$4.99  1 Starbucks double shots $1.99
1 therma care $3.49 .  1 Advil 10ct $2.99.  Kotex liner $1.49 EB $1
1 Starbucks Refreshers $1.50 . 1 South Beach diet Bars $4.99 . 1 sprite $.99
1 Energy SK Shots $3.99. 1 Carmex balm $1.  1 Makeup KIT $2.99 EB $2
1 Hot wheels $1. 1 klennex 3pack $1.  1 Roll Charmin Basic $.99. 1 Remote $6.99.
1 Glade oil warmer $1.25 EB $1.  1.Play-Doh $1.  1 Bag sunflower seeds $.99
Total$ 50.37  tax. $2.64
Used -10 off $50, $17 EBucks, .-25Charmin product, $1- glade warmer & -$1 not sure what coupon i used.  
Total $24.06 with CRV tax Total EXTRA BUCKS! $47!! That is the most EB I have received in 1 transaction !
















No comments:

Post a Comment